Thursday, March 13, 2008

Twilight!!!

Ok ladies, lets start Twilight. I'm going to have to wait to get it because there is a huge waiting list at our lame library. So lets start reading it and maybe we can come up with a better way to comment and chat about the books. Maybe have a reading schedule? So that we are all reading at the same rate? What do you think? I love you all!

3 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sounds great to me. Let's just plan on it being for March/April. I will be gone for so much of the month, I think it just might take me that long. What does everyone else think?

Scot and Jenny said...

That sounds great to me. I'm in!

Merilee said...

I've got the book. Josh checked it out from the school library for me. It has a total of 24 chapters. We can break it up and have certain chapters read by a certain time...so let me know when you all have the book. I only get to keep it for two weeks. Let me know!