Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Confessions of a Twilight Lover

Ok, so, I read the whole dang series. Yeah, its good. I loved it. But don't worry, because while you all read it, I'm going to take Jennifer's suggestion and read The Princess Bride, and then I'm going to read the Twilight series again while I go to Israel. At least then, I will have something to look forward to on those 7 lonely arabian nights. So, you all have time to catch up, is what I'm hinting at. Those books go really fast, mostly because if you are doing anything besides having a conversation with anyone, you are reading the book. So, cooking, driving, bathing, getting dressed - the book is in your hands. I'm not kidding. Jenny, did you finish it? Ok, love you all. READ THESE BOOKS!!


Oh, and about that cast, I don't like it very much. I know, you all are about to think I'm really dumb, but that kid plays Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies and he just isn't how I pictured Edward. I thought of him more like Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.

And I pictured Bella looking more like Nora Zehetner than anyone else. She doesn't need to look so harsh. Anyway...if only I were in charge.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Wentworth is yummy. Edward is supposedly yummy. Hence....cast Wentworth!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

I finished the first one and loved it and have started the 2nd one and am loving it! This was a good choice!

Oh ya and I have to agree about the cast, definitely not as good as I had hoped but when it does come out we are all going to have to somehow get together for a girls night and go see it!!!